Lava Laboratory Materials
Overall Height (Imperial)
0.787 in, 1.575 in, 2.362 in
Overall Height (Metric)
20 mm, 40 mm, 60 mm
20 mm, 40 mm, 60 mm, Multi
- 10 years clinical experience.
- More than 10 clinical studies.
- Superior strength (1440 MPa, 3-point bend strength).
- Lava™ Zirconia substructure is available in 8 shades
- Excellent marginal fit.
- Conventional cementation.
The number one brand requested by dentists, Lava™ Zirconia offers precise fit, proven strength and outstanding esthetics.Available from Jensen Dental at 800-243-2000 or visit them online at www.jensendental.com.
- Monolithic full-contour crowns.
- Single crowns.
- Splinted crowns.
- 3-unit bridges.
- 4-unit bridges.
- 5- and 6-unit bridges.
- Curved and long-span bridges.
- Cantilever bridges.
- Inlay and onlay bridges.
- Anterior adhesive bridges.
- Primary crowns/Telescopes and Implant abutments.