Lava Laboratory Materials
Overall Diameter (Imperial)
Overall Diameter (Metric)
Overall Height (Imperial)
0.551 in, 0.709 in, 0.984 in
Overall Height (Metric)
14 mm, 18 mm, 25 mm
98S x 14 mm, 98S x 18 mm, 98S x 25 mm
- High strength for tooth-preserving preparations and all crown and bridge indications.
- Scientific data proves Lava all-zirconia has antagonist preserving wear properties and is not abraded or roughened under occlusal load.
- Lava™ Plus Zirconia shading system enables highly esthetic all-zirconia or traditional layered restorations.
- Excellent aging stability
- Easy adjustment
- Easy to cement. Lava Plus zirconia restorations can be conventionally cemented, using a cement like 3M™ RelyX™ Unicem 2 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement.
The 3M™ Lava™ Plus High Translucency Zirconia system offers all-zirconia restorations with accurate and vital color matching that doesn’t compromise translucency or strength. The unique zirconia powder and shading liquids give dental professionals the ability to create beautiful, natural-looking layered or all-zirconia restorations anywhere, for any indication.
“The clinically-proven Lava Plus High Translucency Zirconia system is available in both a disc and a frame, so any dental lab with an open architecture milling system can use it. Available from Jensen Dental at 800-243-2000 or www.jensendental.com. “
- Long-span and curved bridges*
- Crowns (anterior and posterior)
- Splinted crowns up to 4 units
- Primary crowns
- Cantilever bridges*
- 3-unit inlay and onlay bridges*
- Anterior adhesive bridges (Maryland bridges)*
- Zirconia build-up for two-piece abutments
- Crowns on implant abutments*
- 3-unit bridges on two implants*
- Full-arch bridges
- *For more details and contraindications, please see the Lava Plus Zirconia Instructions for Use.