- Zirconia Simplified eBook – Product Evaluations & Clinical Cases
Understand and explore options in zirconia restorative materials. This free eBook will educate you about:
- The basics of zirconia – what’s in it and why it matters to you
- New material developments – how science has made a good material great
- Product comparisons – how to evaluate restorative materials
- Bonus: clinical cases and insights from top dentists and labs
- 2018 Smile LookBook – Discover the Beauty of Full-Contour Zirconia
With its built-in fluorescence and tooth-like characteristics, 3M Lava Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia will leave your patients smiling.
But don’t take our word for it, check it out for yourself by downloading the new 2018 Smile LookBook.
69319, 69320, 69321, 69322, 69323, 69325, 69326, 69327, 69328, 69329, 69330, 69331, 69332, 69334, 69335, 69336, 69337, 69338, 69339, 69340, 69341, 69342, 69352, 69353, 69354, 69355, 69356, 69357, 69358, 69359, 69360, 69361, 69362, 69363, 69364, 69365, 69366, 69367, 69368, 69369, 69370, 69371, 69373, 69374, 69375, 69376, 69377, 69378, 69624, 69933
Lava Laboratory Materials
Overall Diameter (Imperial)
Overall Diameter (Metric)
Overall Height (Imperial)
0.551 in, 0.709 in, 0.866 in
Overall Height (Metric)
14 mm, 18 mm, 22 mm
A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, BL, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4
98S x 14 mm, 98S x 18 mm, 98S x 22 mm
- First zirconia with inherent, tooth-like fluorescence for high-esthetic full-contour crown and bridge cases.*
- High translucency. Optimized for esthetic full-contour restorations.
- Shade match. Built-in shade gradient, designed for excellent shade match for all VITA classical shades including Bleach.
- Durability. Durable full-contour with 800 MPa through and through. Indicated for crowns, 3-unit bridges, inlays/onlays, veneers.**
- Productivity. Benefit from a streamlined mill-sinter-glaze process. No shading liquids. No drying time.
3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia is the first zirconia with built-in fluorescence for all shades that combines the esthetics of glass ceramics with high full-contour strength.
* Fluorescence determined with light sources simulating natural UV light. ** 3 point bending strength according to ISO 6872:2015; qualified for Type II, class 4; indications: crowns, bridges with a maximum of one pontic that must be supported on each side by a crown (prosthesis not to exceed three units), inlays, onlays and veneers
- Anterior and posterior crowns
- 3-unit bridges (maximum of one pontic between two crowns)
- Please refer to Instructions for Use for details
- 3M Digital Materials for 3Shape® CAD/CAM 2014 (ZIP, 74.0KB)
- 3M Digital Materials for Exocad® CAD/CAM (ZIP, 273.2KB)
- 3M Digital Materials for 3Shape® CAD/CAM (ZIP, 74.1KB)
- 3M Digital Materials for 3Shape® CAD/CAM 2017 (ZIP, 74.0KB)
- 3M Digital Materials for 3Shape® CAD/CAM 2015 (ZIP, 74.0KB)
- 3M Digital Materials for Dental Wings® CAD/CAM (ZIP, 40.5KB)
- Lava Esthetic Dentist Statement Stuffer (PDF, 865.5KB)
- 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Zirconia Lab Sell Sheet (PDF, 620.6KB)
- Lava Esthetic Fluorescence story postcard (PDF, 421.2KB)
- 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia Discover the Next Level (PDF, 789.0KB)
- 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Zirconia Dentist Sell Sheet (PDF, 659.8KB)
- 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia Discover the Next Level (VND.MS-POWERPOINT, 905.6KB)
- 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia Discover the Next Level (VND.MS-POWERPOINT, 1007.7KB)
- 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia Discover the Next Level (VND.MS-POWERPOINT, 1.7MB)