Digital Chairside Restorative Materials
Overall Diameter (Imperial)
Overall Diameter (Metric)
Crown (20MM), Bridge (39MM)
- 3M™ Chairside Zirconia Intro Kit includes: 1- crown block A1, 2- crown blocks A2, 1- crown block A3, 1- bridge block A2, 1- Instructions for Use
- New Zirconia block for single-unit crown and three-unit bridge restorations*
- Optimal blend of high strength and esthetics, with high flexural strength of 1000 MPa (fast fired)
- The esthetics you desire from a chairside zirconia, designed to match the VITA classical shade guide
- Fast sintering time of approximately 20 minutes for a thin walled crown in CEREC® SpeedFire furnace**,***
- Makes it possible to go from scan to seat in one hour
- Available in two pre-shaded block sizes and eight shades
3M™ Chairside Zirconia, a new CAD/CAM zirconia block for the CEREC SpeedFire furnace, offers a well-balanced, high strength, esthetic option for single-unit crowns and 3-unit bridges.
Fast sintering time of approximately 20 minutes for a thin walled crown in the CEREC® SpeedFire furnace allows for a more efficient single visit appointment. 3M Chairside Zirconia can also be fast fired in high temperature sintering furnaces, including the Programat® CS4. Cementation is simplified with 3M™ RelyX™ Luting Plus Resin Modified Glass Ionomer Cement or 3M™ RelyX™ Unicem 2 Self Adhesive Resin Cement.
*With one pontic supported on each side by a crown
**CEREC® SpeedFire furnace, restorations with particular designs (parameter integrated in CEREC® software; wall thickness 1.2 mm or less)
***19.6 min for small, thin walled crowns; 22.4 min for all other crowns